>Do you need to track and monitor vehicles without the hassle of wires and a complex installation? Foretrack offers a small inexpensive vehicle tracker that connects to a standard port found in most cars and small vans.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Simple installation with no wires
- Small and discreet
- Monitor driving behavior
- Get alerts for potential vehicle maintenance issues
The device doesn’t need an external antenna and is powered directly from the port, so installation simply involves plugging it into the port (usually found in the passenger or driver footwell).
It gives you what you’d expect to see in any vehicle tracker, including journey detection and identifying when the vehicle is idling.
It also connects to the onboard vehicle computer so you can:
- Get warnings about key vehicle data, such as high engine RPM, to see how the vehicle is being driven.
- Detect the state of vehicle malfunction indicator light (MIL) to identify if the vehicle needs service work.
- Determine speed from the figure actually shown on the speedometer. This helps monitor driving behaviour as it reflects the speed the driver actually sees.
The built-in 3-axis accelerometer means you can also see harsh acceleration and deceleration, to help monitor driving efficiency or hazardous driving habits.