Integrated RFID reader (PD405)
The optional Hytera RFID tags and checkpoints, transmitting this information back to the Hytera Patrol software by radio signal. The ideal solution for security and patrol requirements.
Impressive voice quality
With embedded digital technology, the PD4 series produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue an digital channel
This function ensures that the PD4 radios can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Both radios are dust and water-resistant according to IP55 (PD405) or IP54 (PD415) and meet the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- — Different operating modes: analogue, DMR Tier II or mixed
- — Digital or analogue channel search
- — Supports pre-programmed text message transmission
- — TDMA direct mode allows up to two simultaneous calls, even without repeater
- — VOX (voice-controlled send keying)
- — Emergency alarm
- — Individual call, group call and all call
- — Priority Interrupt, remote monitor, radio enable and disable (all via chargeable license)
- — Hytera Pseudo Trunking and Basic Encryption (via chargeable licence)
- — Radio Registration Service (RRS), Radio Check, Alert Call